NRFA Optional Services Provided
Embryo Contract - $350.00
Embryo adoption or donation is legally viewed as a property transfer. An embryo donation/adoption contract will be needed in order to proceed with the medical procedures, transportation of the embryos, and frozen embryo transfer. The contract will discuss terms such as what will be done with remaining unused embryos, release of liability of the donor family, confidentiality arrangements, and the rights of the adoptive family. (If a child results from the adopted embryos, the adoptive family can determine at that time whether or not to pursue an optional finalization of the adoption in court.) Learn More about Embryo Contracts
Background Check - $50.00
A background check consists of several parts, which include criminal records, credit records, education verification and driving records.
Pre-screening - $50.00
During the pre-screening process the NRFA team:
- Verifies profile information for accuracy
- Cross checks the Better Business Bureau for accreditation and reputation ratings
- Conducts an online media search for negative, newsworthy incidents
- Performs an overall reputation check by reading a sample of online reviews
- Please note that the NRFA pre-screening results do not reflect a provider's licensing status.
*Optional Services are non-refundable.