Walt and Annie Mathis grew up together, fell in love, got married, served Jesus, and fully expected to have a family. As a child, Walt had even felt God tell him he was going to have a dark-eyed daughter named Chloe. But years of infertility, while watching everyone else they knew start their families, caused Walt and Annie hurt and suffering. They questioned God and wondered what plan He had for them – but their desire to be parents never went away. This short film is the story of their struggle, and of a God who loves, loves, LOVES his children more than we could ever imagine.
You may also like
About the author
- A Realistic (Infertile) Love Story
- Why Openness? Benefits of Choosing an Open Adoption Arrangement
- 6 Amazing Ways To Bond With Your Adopted Baby During His or Her First Year
- Fertility Diet: 7 Healthy Eating Habits to Help You Conceive
- Finding Success With Embryo Adoption: How It Could Work for Your Family